ITM College is committed to providing a high-quality education for its students and emphasises the importance of achieving personal standards of excellence in academic, sporting, cultural and recreational activities.
The College opened in 1997 and is very proud of the reputation it has established for providing opportunities for its students to experience success both in and beyond the classroom.
The College combines excellent facilities and a progressive curriculum with values such as house spirit, pride in the college and high expectations of performance and behaviour.
The key features that make ITM College a successful institution as well as a busy and friendly community are:
- Well-qualified, enthusiastic teachers and support staff who are committed to helping students reach their potential
- A comprehensive curriculum that aims to have students leave institution with a nationally-recognised qualification
- Excellent, well-resourced facilities in an attractive environment
- A student-support system that promotes a safe, caring environment
- An innovative and effective leadership programme
- A house and vertical form system designed to ensure every student is involved, encouraged and supported
- A wide range of co-curricular opportunities
Upcoming EventsMerit list of free education scholarships
1st merit list of free education scholarship